So I’ve had this project I’ve been fiddling with on and off, and it became disastrous while I was at an appointment. I frogged a purse that I’ve been working on with fingering weight polyamide for about 3 weeks on and off. The self striping was working out beautifully until I found a hole. A noticeable hole. So much I decided to tink it back to the hole to try to fix it. Turns out it was an extra stitch, and the three inches of loose yarn between the hole and the working yarn was miserable. I haven’t gotten this far in a project with something like that since I was a beginner. I tore the whole thing apart, and I’ll restart when I’m done taking care of father’s day stuff.